Discussions under Feature requests

Hello,
Thanks for checking out NVNC.
Please report every bug, proposal, or a solution to a bug under the Issues section.
Please do not make multiple threads asking about release ETAs.
If you have any questions that you would like to ask ME, please use the Contact form.
Everything else that does not fall under those categories can be opened up as a discussion.
Please rate the project, share it, and collaborate if you can !

Chat

first post: HClausing wrote: Hi!! Congratulations for this excelent job! Sorry for my questi...

password for import NVNC.pfx ?

first post: loppp wrote: Hi, when I build the example project I got error the the NVNC.pfx c...

latest post: loppp wrote: Well.... I generated another pfx file and it is ok now.

NVNC using a repeater?

first post: murgero wrote: Is this possible; Use maybe the UVNC Repeater (Or webproxy) with ...

latest post: jordanmills wrote: Thanks, that looks like it will be a good start. I don’t do twitt...

answered by: T1T4N wrote: The current version of NVNC (1.5.0.0) does not support this, howeve...

Using NVNC with NoVNC

first post: Karankang007 wrote: Hi, I am trying to use your project with an HTML5 based vnc clien...

latest post: T1T4N wrote: Hello, As far as I have read, A WebSocket server is needed to tran...

Modified code for Italian keymap and notebook Fn + Numpad keys when block num deactivated

first post: fabcal wrote: Various chars like " or @ or . not woking. Also when pressing : sho...

latest post: fabcal wrote: Good worki T1T4N! :-) I'm happy for this release. Great!

Reverse connection

first post: fabcal wrote: Is possible implement reverse connection for bypass router firewall...

latest post: fabcal wrote: This is modify for reverse connection. Using TCPClient instead of T...

Forcing lower PixelFormat

first post: OldMercenary wrote: I need to force the server to send 8/16 bit color depth to speed up...

latest post: T1T4N wrote: Hello, I will soon post an update that will fix the color depth pr...

answered by: T1T4N wrote: Hello, I will soon post an update that will fix the color depth pr...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions